Specialists of JSC «TSENTROENERGOMONTAZH» carry out quality control of welding at the joints, as well as the metal itself after installation, repair, restoration work and during the operation of facilities:
• steam and hot water pipelines;
• steam and hot water boilers, including at nuclear power facilities;
• technological pipelines and equipment of different industries;
• containers in which high pressure is generated;
• gas distribution systems and gas supply systems;
• supporting and lifting metal structures;
• tanks for storing liquids (including chemical and oil products);
• heat supply pipelines;
• main pipelines, etc.
The competence and efficiency of our quality control service is confirmed by accreditations of compliance with the requirements for testing and measuring services (laboratories) STB ISO / IEC 17025 (BSCA Republic of Belarus) and the requirements of the non-destructive testing system established by Federal Service for Environmental, Technological, and Nuclear Supervision.
Types of control by JSC «TSENTROENERGOMONTAZH»
Includes two types of control:
• X-ray flaw detection;
• gamma-graphic flaw detection.
Includes the following control methods:
• ultrasonic flaw detection;
• Ultrasonic thickness measurement.
This type of inspection uses magnetic particle inspection.
With this type of control, the following are used:
• color (capillary) flaw detection;
• kerosene test, bubble method, aimed at checking the tightness of the structure.
Measuring and visual control
Spectral analysis or steeloscopy
In addition to the above methods, destructive control methods are also used, accompanied by sampling of structural material:
• measurements of the hardness of the metal used in the construction;
• mechanical impact (static stretching and bending, impact bending test);
• metallographic studies to determine the structure of metal structures.
Ultrasonic flaw detection and thickness measurement
The method is based on the features of ultrasound, which does not change its properties in a homogeneous substance. This non-destructive testing method is one of the most common and allows you to identify small defects in the metal of the structure and determine its thickness.
X-ray flaw detection
The use of an X-ray machine is considered one of the most effective methods for detecting the smallest defects.
Gammaragic flaw detection
The method is intended to reveal inhomogeneities in the composition of the metal of structures.
Capillary flaw detection
With this type of control, the property of the liquid to fill the voids is used. The method allows you to identify surface defects that are not visible visually.
Magnetic particle inspection
This type of inspection detects cracks, incomplete areas on the seams due to the attraction of particles by an inhomogeneous magnetic field, which usually occurs in places of defects.