The company «TSENTROENERGOMONTAZH» is providing services related for control and measuring work of permanent welded joints, as well as metal for soldering, cutting or welding during installation, actions for repair, reconstruction, specialized use and technical examination of stacks, vessels, boilers, gas pipelines, tanks and other technical units.
The quality control service received a confirmation document, in accordance with which the laboratories for testing and measuring of the quality of products of the Republic of Belarus, as well as the conditions of the non-destructive testing system, i.e. control of the reliability of operating parameters, for which the examination process was carried out in the Russian Federation.
1. Application of radioactive gamma rays for internal defects.
2. Capillary penetration of special material into the material.
3. Revealing the surface imperfections of ferromagnetic materials.
4. Transillumination of radiographic images and determination of the density of the translucent material.
5. Tracking the propagation of ultrasonic vibrations, as well as studying the thickness of the material.
• radiation includes two types of defect detection – radiographic and gamma-graphic.
• acoustic method assumes two types of detecting defects in metallic materials – ultrasonic and ultrasonic thickness (measuring the thickness and integrity of the metal).
• magnetic – this is MPT. Determination of surface defects in ferromagnetic materials.
• testing by penetrants or penetrating substances – PT (penetration test) or capillary penetration of penetrants into the material.
• leakage monitoring (LM) is necessary to detect leaks in various types of joints and the base metal. Bubble and kerosene test methods are used.
• the method of spectral analysis involves the determination of the qualitative and quantitative composition of the metal. Based on the study of the interaction of metal with rays.
• Exploring of micro and macrostructure of metal.
• MH (measurement of hardness) – control of metal hardness.
• BM (bending method) – bending and stretching of the metal.